Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Because We Were Unemployed Long Before Charlie Sheen

We are Unemployed Winners. We let our site fall by the wayside around 5 years ago. I guess we were doing too much winning to write about it. We originally started our site as a spoof of that "Unemployed Loser" guy and as a social commentary on the whole blog begging thing that was happening at the time, as well as get rich get schemes and posturing by people like the "Rich Jerk."

Basically, we lost interest. Today, I saw Charlie Sheen's twitter with the bio " Unemployed Winner."

What can I say? Welcome to the club, Charlie!

We were writing about being unemployed winners 5 years ago, and we're still unemployed and still winning. So, I figured: What the Heck? Let's start up again.

I have a lot of ideas for this site. To me there is deep meaning to the concept of being an "unemployed winner." However, like most things, I will probably lose interest before I fully articulate what I mean. In the meantime, let's enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment